My Friends on Blogosphere

15 October, 2010

Blog Action Day 2010 - Water



I generally do not write travelogues, it's not my cup of tea. But today I want to quote one of my experiences in Zurich, Switzerland. I had been to Switzerland on a company sponsored visit. It is an awesome place,nothing less than a dream land. Of the umpteen number of things I have observed here, is that a bottle of beer is much cheaper than that compared to a bottle of water. 

This struck me deep and I always wanted to join a cause to help save water and  help reach it to the needy.Blog Action day is conducting this water day on 15th October 2010. I request all my dear friends to sign the petition and help this  noble cause.






15 OPINIONS:

Corve DaCosta said...

water is life

Md. Muddassir Shah said...

Yes definitely.

I agree with you

Mohammed Ibrahim said...

Hi,
I'm a 15 year old blogger currently taking part in the indiblogger share life contest! Please read n supprt me by voting if u find it interesting. Thanks in advance. Add me to ur network on fb and twitter too.
Post link: http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=35701

Mohammed Ibrahim said...

Hi,
I'm a 15 year old blogger currently taking part in the indiblogger share life contest! Please read n supprt me by voting if u find it interesting. Thanks in advance. Add me to ur network on fb and twitter too.
Post link: http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=35701

Md. Muddassir Shah said...

You have got a nice blog out there buddy.
I voted for your post

Md. Muddassir Shah said...

You have got a nice blog out there buddy.
I voted for your post

Someone Is Special said...

thanks for taking part of this wonderful initiative..BAD..

Thanks for coming to my blog regularly.. Happy Weekend..

--Someone Is Special--

Md. Muddassir Shah said...

Thank S.I.S,
I will be regular at your blog for sure.
I'd love yo get your feedback regularly on my posts as well

Heavenly Muse said...

noble cause indeed.

Devil Incarnate... said...

Cant think abt a life like that.. its our life after all.. working for a noble cause..

Md. Muddassir Shah said...

@Heavenly Muse,
Thanks.
@DevilIncarnate,
lets try and build a concious society and help save our resources

Viyoma said...

Noble Cause indeed!!Given that we are already seeing rifts between regions over water!

Md. Muddassir Shah said...

Yeah Vimoya,
You are right.
We are already seeing rifts over water in different regions

sayedkhadri said...

Thanks for sharing..
Water is Life!

Md. Muddassir Shah said...

@Syed

Thanks for dropping by brother