My Friends on Blogosphere

23 June, 2005

Hi jc and hell(o) others....

Hiiiiiiiiiii ............!.Believe me this is my first blog .I have been Struggling to start of with this for the past four months ; but the SHUBH GHADI was scheduled for Today.....OOPS sorry .... i mean tonight...... Its 9.30 pm now and i ve typed this first blog of mine for the nearly four times with successfully unsuccessful attempts to post them...... I am really getting irritated.... but one thing i learnt @ SJCE is that pateince and perseverance pays. Life has been great hitherto at SJE and hope the same continues for the last year of my engg. life(hopefully if i dont flunk) making the moments spent here the golden treasure of my MEMOIR PENSIEVE.
That's it .... i cant bear anymore... feeling really tired n sleepy .But before i go a brief overview of the HUSSLE nTUSSLE ON THIS DAY.... 23RD OF JUNE 2006. I HAD THE LAB EXAM TODAY... I had forgotten the title of the lab...... Also as usual i carried on my legacy of being the scapegoat of the lecturer's frustation succesively for the sixt semester. My luck fetched me LVDT characterisics.... an easy one for even a tyro.... VIVA was great, i answered all the questions except the last one :-( ...... But i have many reasons to cheer.... [:-)...Life has been a UTOPIA ... i achieved almost everything i wished , i craved for.....
I think its enough for the day...

ciya,
good night and SHABBA-KHAIR

Muddassir

0 OPINIONS: